Thursday, March 8, 2007

Can it get any worse!

So I have to ask myself "What the hell else can go wrong this month?" Is this seriously all occruing at the same time. I swear the old cliche is true BAD THINGS HAPPEN IN THREE. So S. and I broke up, I just couldn't take it anymore....granted I am still madly in love with him! But even though I technically broke it off with him (in a hysterical mess) I truley feel like he dumped me. After 4 years and so much bullshit what was I to do when he said " I don't think I ever want to get married" Well dumbass that means you don't want to marry me. He looked shocked when I ended it and the last three weeks have been back and forth, him showing up at my place upset, me calling him...DRAMA, DRAMA and more drama. I do not understand why i just can't let S. go? Is love this passionate and addictive healthy? Does not help that the sex is the most amazing in my life. Well I will continue in a bit the other crazy things occuring...but to all the quarter life babies out there I have a question....Is a live with too much passion a good thing for a real long term relationship?

No comments: