Monday, March 26, 2007

Plane has crashed and burned...

Ohhh it is finally done with S.! THANK GOD I FOUND OUT NOW! I always said hope for nothing, expect the worse with him. I was so mad and it ended nasty which I did intentionally so that there would be no back and forth. I got him pretty mad with the mean comments I put out there. I brought up things I know are his soft spots (which I never have in any fight with him in the past) but without going into all the details I can say without a doubt this burning plane of a relationship has finally crashed. I feel so many emotions, anger, sadness, relief, and indifference all at the same time. I am sure it will come in waves over the next year or so of healing. I need to drop off his key and some stuff but I am just going to give it to mutual friends so I don’t have to deal with it. I wonder how I allowed myself to be so blind when in the past I never did that. How could I go from the nice guys to this, thank god I never did marry him! He will be someone else’s problem and I will no longer be his crutch. It’s a new day and the next few months are going to be hard but you know what I will survive this and one day just look back and laugh at how I was ever with this guy for so long. Thank god for this blog, my journal, my open book of feelings. And thank god for my friends and family they are the best ever. Back to work and on with a new chapter in my life.

No comments: