Thursday, March 8, 2007

Myspace is the devil

MYSPACE, is seriously the Devil. Yes it has its advatages of keeping in contact with people you really do not want to talk to but it also serves as a horrible portal of competition, voyearism, and sluttiness (men and women). I love seeing all the myspace skanks and men whom show there true colors. I love when a guy messages you and when you look at their page it has 8 million girls with no clothes on. I wonder what kind of class he has? Even better I got a couple of friend requests from some real creepy guys. One had a foot fetish (so of course i had to check out his space) and this 40 something old man had picutres with 18 year old girls licking there feet. I guess I should be flattered since I appeared to be above his normal age group, hehe! Even with breakups I find myself checking out exes (especially S.) and I get upset when I see new random ladies with no clothes on. It just makes it harder to not care, NO clean break here with myspace. So how is it I know that Myspace is awful but I still use it? Dammit!

No comments: