Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Not too bad..

Well I am holding in there, hanging out with friends, hitting the gym like there is no tomorrow.
I hate the whole divorcee friends thing though. See, one of my best friend StylistExtrodenar (whom I have been friends with for 10 years) met her now husband through S. (his best friend and old roommate for 4 years) so they definately feel the aftermath of this. Last night I stopped over and visited and had not seen them since the horrible saturday night fiasco with S. Stylist had no problem dishing out derogatory comments about S. but I kind of felt bad for her husband. Let's face it even though I love Stylist husband, I would not stop being friends or think negatively about Hairstylist. I cut back on the angery converstation and swtiched the subject.
It was so hard to not ask about it, but I refrained because my anger is still too much.
S. emailed me some bullshit email about learning alot from me (hmm that I built your sorry ass confidence up) and he didn't regret meeting me or being with me (sorry buddy I do not reciprocate that feeling which is no surprise since i was nothing but faithful and supportive to you over the last 4 years) and the infamous I hope you find happiness and I will miss you line. Thank god I am so angry because normally this bullshit lines might work. Too much damage has been done and baiscally I realize he was nothing but a liar keeping me around for support but wasn't ready to be with only one person.
As my good friend Cell guy (I should have dated him instead of S.) states "Keep the hate alive" and another friend of mine MAC (who was recently dumped as well) states "Don't waste the Pretty" I continue to tell myself this over and over....

No comments: