Friday, March 16, 2007

To drink green beer or not...

Well Saint Patrick’s Day is on a Saturday this year and I am pretty sure that is going to bring trouble. I haven’t really pin point what or who I am hanging out with this year, especially with all the drama with S. and the divorcee friends we share. The only person I made sure to snatch up was my long time best guy friend Barry.
We have been friends for 10 years and like an idiot I totally facilitated S. and Barry becoming best friends and now they live together L It is so awful to the point that when I broke it off I had to have a conversation with Barry to make him understand how I wouldn’t be able to have a lot of contact with him while I am trying to heal. I explained to him how seeing him made me think of S. and would make me grill him to probably hear information I “REALLY” didn’t want to hear. Plus Jay is best friends with S. to and he has a penis, so let’s not totally live in delusions that “dick” sticks together. In the past Barry has proven this point with me, and he claims it was not because of that but deep down every man has the bro’s before ho’s mentality and honestly I am a little jealous that women do not share the same mentality.
Luckily Barry is understanding and now it has been some time and S. and I are in the limbo, distance, limbo, dating, weird situation so I am not completely devastated (sounds very pathetic as I type it) and I miss Barry. It was great when things were good with S. I mean you have your best guy and best friend all under the same roof. Poor Barry was so funny and said “It’s like you broke up with me too, I was so used to you basically living with us, and this shit is crazy!”
So I made sure to get him before S. does hehehe not really but I know S. has other people to hang with and I miss Barry. Barry basically dropped his other plans and we are definitely doing some bar hopping on Sat. Night. I am sure somehow there will be drama of some sort whether it has to do with S. or not because lets face it tons of drunken people cramped in small area drinking green beer will always result in something crazy happening. To drink green beer or not is the question???

No comments: