Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Hmm Hot Marine boy...

OK...so I have just had this horrible long drawn out breakup with S. but surprisingly I am holding up quite well. No crying the last 3 days, still eating and going to the gym. Even the lame email he sent me about learning from me, he will miss me....all word vomit and lies, did not get me upset just more angry. I even got together the last few things I have to give back (via friends not in person) including his key to his apartment, hoodie and his childhood stuffed animal. (It was made mention that I should cut off and ear and send it back, hehehe!)
So last night I am hanging with MAC girl one of my good friends who was dumped recently and guy is calling and sleeping with her but not saying he wants to get back together thing. Oh hun we have all been there, especially with our first love/crush. She brought over these delicious eggplant wraps and pasta salad and we watched a movie.
Remember I said Myspace is the devil, well I still agree but it seems a perfect place for rebound boys and a little ego boost. See I have been on myspace for years (before it was so big) but I was alos always in a relationship so I never hunted on Myspace or became friends with random men.
Well now I am in a whole new world of Single MYSPACE. I got alot of emails and friend requests. So this makes me feel good but most are not anyone I would talk to (hmm creepy 50 year old pedophile) but there were a couple and one guy in particular. We will call him HOT MARINE man. Holy shit this guy is goodlooking. He seems like the perfect rebound. He is 31, was in the marines, is a personal trainer and works at the clothing store Hollister as a manager, and is applying to law school as we speak. On a physical level, he has a chiseled jaw and chest with big gorgeous blue eyes. Honeslty I usually fall for cute but rebound and lust (which is all I can deal with right now in my bitter stage) makes this guy a perfect canidate.
He emailed me a simple hi and I emailed back...well low and behold soon after I email him I get a respond and we ended up IMing for 20-30 minutes. Other great points...COMPLETE opposite of S. in the fact that he doesn't drink! Get this, he stopped drinking to concentrate on school. Holy shit a man who doesn't have a drinking problem and has self control. I admitted that I could give up most booze but not my red wine. I will have to examine this straight edge lifestyle to see what it is like. Just from the IM and picture exchange (I gave some good pics and not so good pics so he had a true depiction of me) he surprisingly gave me his number (Ok so he is either shy like he said he was or he is a complete slut).
Oh and on a side note…MAC girl was with me and acting like a little school girl like me as well. That is when we came up with HOT MAN (name) for him. Its funny how a little ego boost can brighten your day even for a few minutes. Luckily I am in that “I don’t give a shit if you ever call me or see me again because all men should die” mentality but a hot man can definitely bring a smile to your face. Let’s think about this….He is gorgeous, muscular, can get me discounts from a great clothing store, smart, and going to Law school. Hmmmm what else do I need in a lust relationship? Hopefully if we actually get together and start to hang out he won’t be awful in person or in bed. I will keep you updated but should get to some real work….

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

People should read this.