Friday, September 14, 2007

I was thinking about money and how I have absolutely no idea how I have none. I don’t go crazy buying coach bags or shoes…Marshalls is a huge treat for me yet I still seem to work paycheck to paycheck. This notion is enhanced ten times in the fact that I made way less (I am talking like 35,000 dollars less) when I was in college and grad school and somehow I was able to afford more. Granted I have more bills but it just gets me thinking, what is the point of making more money when you are just going to spend it on crappy things like a mortgage, food and a car?
New revelation: I need to move to a warmer state and just live as a beach bum or a stripper (hey I won't be eating as much so my body should look fabulous).
On another note I am playing match maker to my sister and safety guy. Remember him he hit on me and I was and still am with S. so that was never going to happen, so I figured hey my sister looks just like me and overall is a nicer person. They have already gone on two dates, now it is out of my hands and maybe my sister can become the wife and mother she always wanted to be. Say a prayer, that is really her only dream and it may not be mine but I want my sisters to accomplish all of their dreams.

1 comment:

Kim & Dic said...

my goal in life was always to move to miami, work at the Delano hotel pool as a towel girl!