Thursday, September 6, 2007

Morning sex...

OK to all the men out there I want to clear something up. I love "morning" sex but do not love "hard, throbbing dick, pointing in my butt crack, waking me out of a dead sleep, expecting me to be wet right away groggy" sex! Do not get me wrong if I wake up out of a nice sleep role over and see your amazing body glistening in the morning light and snuggle up then it is a go, hey even slightly caress me or go down town gently and I am sure morning sex would be fabulous! Plus lets not forget that breaths stink and my face mask has a tendency to make me look oily in the morning, not exactly sexy material. Ahh who the fuck am I kidding i don't care if I look sexy, I still love to have sex but getting jolted out of a dead sleep for cock isn't appealing in the least. Sorry S and all the men out there!

No comments: