Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Registries and my clit

Can I tell you how bizarre and fun creating a registry is?! I just made two registries online because everyone kept bitching that I didn’t have one. Sorry masses I am not a money grubbing gold digger only getting married for gifts, but it is nice finding things to get for our new condo. Who knew you could purchase a asparagus steamer (ok, ok I didn’t get any more retarded non-needed kitchen stuff except this) because I love ASPARUGUS. I also found adorable casual china and a lot of other stuff. It’s funny though because I still think about people spending too much. So I made it easy on people poor or rich (hmmm do I even know anyone rich, hehe) by registering at Macy’s and also Target. I think it was better that I did it online because I could picture myself going insane with products around me in the stores and registering for too much. The most expensive thing I registered for S. and I was a DYSON vacuum which I am hoping my grandmother will get it for me. I don’t think I am going to get expensive china since I am pretty sure I will NEVER use it, honestly I can only remember one time my mom used it in my childhood and that is because we mentioned how no one ever uses china anymore. Well hopefully people will get most of the shit on the registry so I can dump all the un-matching shit we have now, hehe!
ON the condo front our closing is on September 28 so it is coming up quickly and I am excited. It will be so nice to be out of a house full of testicles and cocks (except S. of course). I am trying to save as much as possible which is going pretty good and everyone would be proud of me…I turned down going out last night and even some pot. Pot just makes me fucking eat all day and night; booze doesn’t make me eat but makes me spend more. FUCK how wonderful drugs and alcohol are, hehe!
Hmm do you think anyone would notice if I brought my clit massager into work and took a long break, all of a sudden I feel extremely horny……(total random thought I know)

No comments: