Monday, September 10, 2007

Hmm weekend and a possible interview!

OK so the weekend was once again a druken blur...hmmm I need to relax with the booze when you get yet another scrape and ruin your jeans and you have the following converstation with a cab driver (hey I was responsible and took one home).

Me: Hi, can you take me home to..... its off exit 26.
Cabbie: Ohh I brought you home last night didn't I?
Me: Oh shit yeah you did and you sold me that great weed and let me smoke in your cab, can I light up?
Cabbie: No problemo you can do whatever you want...you are so beautiful do you know that
(Side Note: I looked like a drunken mess)
Me: Ohhh thanks thats nice, just trying to get home.
Cabbie: You know what?
Me: What?
Cabbie: I will give you as much weed as you want and the ride for free if you give me one hour in a hotel room with you.
(Side note: Now most women would be offended by this but I could not help but laugh that he thinks that would be enough to convince me to sleep with him)
Me: Laughing so hard, Uhhhhh sorry I am not a hooker and I am a good girl, but thanks for the offer.
Cabbie: Are you sure?
Me: Hahha, yeah I am sure!
Cabbie: Well here have this anyways (hands me a marlboro pack)
Me: Ohhh thanks (I open it and it does not have ciggerettes rather a big bag of weed)
Me: Ohhh I can't pay for this and I am not going to sleep with you...
Cabbie: Ohhh don't worry about it, just take it.
Me: I repeat I am not going to sleep with you for anything
Cabbie: It's not a problem just take it.
Me: I AM NOT GOING TO SLEEP with you
Cabbie: No I know, don't worry
Me: Uhh ok (as I stuble out of the cab, throw a 20 at him and bolt)

As I get into my apartment I just about fell over thinking I was just given a free bg for nothing but I was also apparently so hooker looking after drinking all night that someone thought I was, hehe! Maybe its a sign from god that I either need to stop drinking or hookers get alot of great perks. Need to ponder over that?

On my professional forefront I got a call back for an interveiw for a job that I applied for like 4 months ago. WHAT the fuck why do big companies post jobs for ever but take forever to answer. Oh well I am going to set one up to see if I can get more moeny out of them. Updates will follow as for now i will pretend to work as an engineer and start bartedning my weekends away (hmm maybe I should look into being a hooker, hehehe)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL good post

out of curiosity: how did the cabbie look?

and i think that it was so cool that he let you smoke in the cab...that had to be 'hot' as in paris hilton terms LOL

Kim & Dic said...

big companies always suck at responses...good luck chica!