Monday, September 24, 2007

Buying a condo sucks

OK, OK I know I have control issues but this condo shit is so retarded. Basically we have been working toward this condo the last month and a half. All of the participates are always saying "Everything is on track, etc" but I find out last week it is not! It is not at all, with all the problems with foreclosures, and mortgages the undersriter is giving us a really difficult time. First off I do not understand this since S. and I make more than enough (coimbined we make how much the condo is being sold for) and we are not buying a 250,000 dollar house it is a one bedroom condo aka apartment that we technically own. Seriously these problems would not bother me except the closing is supposed to be this friday! WTF! Hmmmm going to continue to chew on my nails.
In other news the "moving out of the apartment" party we had this weekend was a blast (ironic since we might not get it now) with the whole crew there including my sisters. I had just enough booze to feel drunk but not sick drunk and I kicked ass on the beer pong table. I surprise guys since they think I am just a girl in a hot skirt but oh no I become BEER PONG QUEEN and won over 12 games in a row, and lets face it by the twelf game I couldn't even see straight which is why I lost. Hey a woman can only do so much. I think I remember belting the pong ball at my opponents head in hope that a lost eye would continue my winning streak.

No comments: