Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Love to be a woman except..

I will be honest that most days I love being a woman. I will never complain that men have it better (at least right now) than we do, especially being in my mid twenties. Life is crazy but being a somewhat attractive woman (I am cute more so than model) you can take advantage of a lot of things. Getting out of tickets, free drinks, etc. but there are a few times that I cannot stand being a woman. And that time is…..

The visit to the GYNO (as a dark errie sound plays in the back)

Where else can you be asked to place your vagina on full display to be poked and prodded at without even getting some drinks or dinner before!? Actually most times it is not too bad but today I had to have a little procedure done and sometimes I feel like the doctor is not really caring about how my cervix is feeling. Plus because of liability now there usually has to be more than just your doctor in the room. Ahhh soon they will tell me that they need eight doctors in their to help spread out the insurance costs they have. So I sit here at my desk popping Tylenol to help my cramps and think maybe I can speed home, cry my way out of a ticket and make myself feel like a sexy lady again?

P.S.: Oh and on a side note I can’t have any sex for a week! When mentioning this to S. he says “What, I need to have a chat with this doctor” as I am laughing I realized how he was trying to cheer me up. Sometimes he is really a great guy and knows how my sarcastic sense of perversion makes medical procedures not seem so serious.

P.S.S: I called back for the interview and lied that I was out of town on business but would love to set up an interview when I get back. AKA..need to stall so my system can clean out all the THC it collected from a cab driver. Damn you HR groups and taking forever to get back.

No comments: