Wednesday, September 12, 2007

No drinking yet I got no sleep?

Uhhhhhh I am so tired and irritated. I hate going to work lethargic because the job is so boring it is already hard to stay awake, focus and work.
I just want to rant a bit.....S., some friends and I met up with some of S. friends who came in from San Diego. The guy is nice and I will refer to him as rocker guy (he has long hair and a go-tee) and we all hung out at a bar. I went home early since I have to go to work in the morning and S. stayed out since he had today off (bastard I am jealous). I put my earplugs in, wash my face, put my face mask on (have to love the nightly rituals) and proceed to bed.
Well two hours later I am woken out of a dead fucking sleep to S. plastered and falling all over the place, crashing into everything. S. is not very good with shots so when he does he becomes a retard with no motor skills. As he climbs into bed he starts to toss and turn then completely falls and crashes off the bed. FINE (as my anger starts to rise more and more) stay on the floor at least then you aren't tossing all night keeping me awake. Then he aparently tried to grab a pillow and caused other things like nightstands to fall over. GRRRRRRR I am getting more and more irritated and awake. Finally he gets up a little later (right when I am about to fall asleep again) and crawls into bed. THEN he starts to snore...MOTHER FUCKER!

Side Note: I have this wonderful trick on how to train a man to not snore. Just close his nose so he is forced to breath out of his mouth. Now the first couple of times the guy will either breath out of his mouth or jerk awake feeling like he was suffocating...but either way over time it will get to the point that all you have to do is graze his nose and thank god for Pavlov's law the man will roll over.

Back to the story..so I touch his nose and he rolls over. Finally I can get some sleep. Wake up and start to walk around and see the room is trashed and S. totally pissed all over the floor (should have known better he would have stayed on the floor all night otherwise) which I stepped in. Holy shit I love this man and don't get me wrong I have come home drunk too, but I do not create this much havoc. So I get ready and I couldn't help myself. I reset the alarm for 9am put it the loudest I could and across the room so he can't hit snooze or off. Whoopsees, second mistake...mentioning to his rocker friend who was sleeping on our couch that S. pissed himself. Hey I figure those two are very calm and nice in comparison to the thoughts of torture i wanted to inflict on S. for ruining my whole night.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh no! The snorer has got to be the worst! Even worse than the teeth grinder! Check out some other funny stories at http://www.jennycurl.com. Lack of even getting a man to snore in bed are the problems in that site! ha!