Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Updates and other random thoughts

- I got a response for that interveiw but I am trying to make the appointment for furthur in the month so I don't take too much time off work (and the THC is out of my system), plus i figure they took 4 months to get back to me, a couple fo weeks can't kill their precious HR and company. On the other hand I could be fucking myself, but it won't be the first time.

- Only 10 days until the closing of the condo! THANK you god because if I have to watch one more baseball game or ESPN show I am going to castrate every man I see.

- My sister and safety guy are going fabulous so hopefully neither one of them will fuck it up.

- Ever feel like you have different groups of friends. I have about 4 close girlfriends in state that are constants. Two and two seems to be how it is and the weird thing is unless I am there the 4 will not meet up. They actually like each other but will not make any effort for each other. They will all call me but not each other....weird.

- Was able to have sex last night after all the gyno hoopla and can I tell you I don't know how women (who do not have kids that is) can go a week without it. Either you are a lesbian, your man is not doing it right, or you are not in tune with your body so your poor man doesn't even have a chance.

- Started looking at halloween outfits let me know which one you think is the sluttiest, because that is what halloween is all about...LOOKING like a slut and no one saying a damn thing about, even better you can win a contest! Gotta love that holiday. Now remember my legs are my best feature, I have a flat stomach but my boobs are huge, so being 5'10 and legs to my boobs looks fabulous.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I love this one because I think she looks bitchy. Below is just a sluttier version, but would have to try it on definately to not embaress myself, hehe!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I think this hot but adorable and I would be able to make my boobs look bigger with this top because of more fabric coverage.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I love the idea of the senorita and I think it is totally hot but i don't know if everyone would get it and after being drunk all night I don't know how well slurring words in spanish will go.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I love the mermaid but not sure if my tiny titties would be able to hold up the shells?
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Last but not least my favortie the rag doll, but I would defiantely have to lose five pounds only because no body carries my size which is M/L and I tried on the one below and it would need 5-8 pounds gone to get into the skirt. Legs and stomach looked great just couldn't zip it up all the way.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

4 comments:

Sipwine said...

I went as a MILF one year...

It was fun, it was a low cut apron, corset that pushed the boobs up, little tiny spanky pants, garters that attached to stockings that have the line down the back, and black pumps...

It was fun until the football player decided he wanted a piece of that MILF.

Luckily, I have many guy friends.

Mr and Mrs Knutzen said...

My friend went as a girl scout one year...I think she bought the costume online but it was hot...the guys were loving it!

Anonymous said...

me personally, i like the rag doll one

and the THC thing, you can get some pills or some liquid cleanser at smoke shops to clean ya out! or if you have some fluid pills, those work too [and you don't smoke daily like i do lol so you can take that stuff and be fine!!]

:)

Quarterlifegirl said...

sipwine- that sounds hilarious, and I too have a good amount of guy friends and I sometimes like to kick guys in the balls, hehe!

girl in 206- I tried on a girl scount but my tiny boobs didn't quite fill it out, guess that is my plight, JK!

thehoustongirl- I loved the rag doll too, maybe I can pretend to be domestic for a hot second and fix the skirt up.