Friday, April 13, 2007

Dating update...

Ok so let’s recap with the dates…

Hot gym boy- BORDER LINE RETARDED. This was such a waste of a good looking guy, have avoided his calls and he has since stopped trying to contact me. Thank god!

Rec. Boy- had a really good time with him, a sweetheart. Good kisser but I didn’t have that I want to get in your pants feeling. Definitely going to see him again since I am not sure it is because of him and our chemistry or because I am still bitter, hehe

Financial Guy- Sweetheart but way too metro sexual for me. I might date him again but he is kind of far so I don’t know if it is worth it.

So I am chatting with others online but……There is this adorable, sexy R &D guy I met in training and I actually was excited and turned on by him. I was actually thinking naughty thoughts and he was fun. ONLY down fall, he is year younger than I. This could be bad since I just left one mid twenties guy who in the end didn’t want to grow up. Plus we work in the same building so I don’t know if it is so smart to shit where you eat. I will have to get a better “feel” (hmmm and not just figuratively) for him and see if this could be a good thing or a bad thing.

Greek guy- Low and behold (and no surprise) he called late last night and told me how he wants me but…he has a girlfriend. I told him just friends and figure your won shit out because I can’t promise anything right now. I will write about him later since he have done this song and dance for about 2 years now.

This dating thing isn’t half bad and I am thinking of S. less and less, and I feel stronger and stronger. Its not that I don’t miss him but the clean break (which I should have done along time ago) has definitely helped me gain clarity and understand that it is for the best and basically see him for the piece of shit he is. I found this great quote

“I don’t miss him; I miss who I thought he was!”

So god dam true. Well I will keep you posted of my dating shenanigans….

No comments: