Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Dating a retard is not fun...

HOLY shit can I just tell you that the date last night was a complete disaster! I know stereotypes are not always true but the one where very beautiful people do not have to work on any other of their aspect at least proved true with hot gym boy. He was borderline retarded, hehe!
We met on Saturday and maybe because I was drinking he seemed more talkative and fun, well that was not the case last night. We decided to have dinner at his new house and watch a movie. I brought cheese and crackers, some Sun chips, and a six pack. I know not too classy but I was hoping to just have a relaxed, get to know you kind of dinner. Well after him barking at me to take my shoes off (completely OCD to the point or ridiculous), absolutely no conversation (I asked and asked and was answered with one word answers) and he asked me nothing. So I figure fine just get the movie in then at least I don’t have to talk to this guy and then I can leave without to much issue.
Well he got into about 5 minutes of the movie “The Libertine” (A 1600 period piece about a man who brought his hedonistic rebellious ways to a puritanical society) and he started to complain how he couldn’t understand what they were talking about and changed it for some tits and ass movie. OK men I understand not loving movies like this but you are on a first date? Plus the movie even in the first 5 minutes had a hot sex scene which is the only time he paid attention to the Movie. Fine Hot gym boy put in the other movie I just want it to be over so I can get the fuck out of here.
Damn its too bad someone so hot has to be so fucking retarded. I didn’t even want to kiss him at the end….which he basically didn’t kiss me because he was eating sun chips (as was I). So I got the hell out of there and called Cute financial guy and laughed the whole way about how I survived my first date with a down syndrome hot guy……Dating is definitely going to be interesting, hehe!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have dated a retarded person. People think they're vulnerable to people who are not developmentally challenged, but they're actually capable of doing a lot of damage because they are "people blind". The person I went out with didn't know how to kiss, and thought that if he stuck a slimy tongue with half-chewed food on it into my mouth, it would serve as foreplay. I knew something was really wrong when he tried to kiss me when I was nauseous and near retching in the car on the way to the hospital. I find out that at the ripe age of 48, he's never had sex in a bed, but always in his car, he's never used a condom or had an STI test. The car seat I was sitting in for several of our outings. Gross to the max. I might need therapy to get over this assault on my dignity.