Monday, April 16, 2007

The weekend Part 2...

Ok so on with the weekend. After the date with the nice Rec. Boy I went to the gym and got ready to go out by taking a nap, hehehe! Well when I woke up MAC girl had called me but so had cute R&D guy. He wanted to meet up in Hartford and since I was going to be their anyway to see a friend’s band play it turned out perfect. Long story short we met up, drank a lot, danced had great conversation and I passed out over at his place. Only made out with him and I wouldn’t sleep with him just because I know he is totally damaged (as well as I) and more so since we work in the same building. He seemed normal in the morning and fun. I tried to make it very clear there is no need to be weird since nothing happened and he seemed cool.
I woke up with a bad headache and had to go to a wedding shower….I am pretty sure I reeked of booze and cigarettes but time was against me. I went and couldn’t eat much but got to talk to a friend of a friend Hippie girl and she had me rolling. I text R&D boy thanks for the ride and then nothing….I think any other time that would have bothered me but honestly I just don’t care. Granted its too bad he was fun but I am so angry with men and have an “I just don’t give a fuck attitude” that as long as the next time I see him he isn’t weird I really could care less.
The rest of Sunday was normal; I dragged my ass to the gym and then went to my friend Kristie and Franks for Sopranos, Entourage and wine. Its hard sometimes to go there considering it is right down the street from S. and they remind me of him since we always did everything together. I almost called him last night but I refrained and it is getting easier and easier. I don’t know how I can feel so strong one moment and so fucking weak the next. This is going to be a rollercoaster of healing I am sure. Thank god for the gym…that shit helps me feel like I can sweat out my issues J

No comments: