Saturday, April 7, 2007

Finally a response

Well he finally responded...it's as follows.

"I agree with most of what you've said here and cannot argue. I would just like you to know I did not do this for strange pussy I did this because I could not tell you what you needed to hear. Thus far in my life I have freaked out, and ran from, major major commitments because I put up a wall around myself when I become vulnerable and marriage to me is the most vulnerable you can be. I've worked hard to take this wall down and have succeeded in many aspects of my life. While marraige and children are something that I want in the future I cannot, at this time, seem to break down those walls and let myself go. I want you to know I didn't lie to you when I said those are both things that I want because I do. I have no desire to be with anyone else nor do I in the future see myself with anyone besides you I'm sorry I'm screwed up in the head but I will get to the bottom of my uneasiness and I will be back to you some day I just hope, and fear you won't, you will be able to take me back. I hurt everyday knowing that this is all my fault and could have been prevented easily had I not been such a basketcase. I love you. "

Hmmm makes me feel good he feels bad but I never can trust what he says....probably fucking some strange pussy right now as we speak. WORD VOMIT! (So why am I still sad and miss him) FUCKING BULLSHIT THIS IS!

No comments: