Monday, April 9, 2007

Interesting weekend...

Ok so this weekend was definitely an interesting one. It started on Thursday with MAC girl and I going out to our normal local bars and it was fun, not too eventful from what I can remember. I was prepping myself for that Friday since it was S. birthday (why do I care….what is my fucking problem) I of course in a drunken pathetic state text S. around 2am Happy Birthday and passed out.
No response which I was slightly relieved when I woke up the next day. So that day I just did the normal gym, cleaning, hanging with MAC (she has pretty much been a great surrogate roommate) and then went to visit the Newlyweds Kristie and Frank. Kristie has been one of my best friends since high school and met Frank through S. and I. Of course Frank can commit so they got married and just moved into a new gorgeous house. The house is gorgeous but it is right up the street from S. apartment (I always drive the long way to avoid looking like a stalker. I went over and low and behold I get a text from Toxic S. saying “Up late last night? Thanks for the text.” We exchanged back and forth and he asked me to come over….AHHH hell no. He was depressed because apparently his birthday day was pretty uneventful. Then he brought up a wedding we have to go to (again we have way too many of the same friends) and he had the nerve to ask if I was bringing a date or if we could go together! WHAT, friends we are and will probably (at least not in the next 5 years) be friends. I told him I was thinking of bringing a date only because I thought he would have brought one. He began to tell me how seeing me with someone would make him sick and puke over his shoes. He asked that I let our friends know if I am so he will bow out and not attend. Part of this made me feel good but at the same token it shows again how selfish this prick is. Always about him and how he feels….Whatever!
On to the rest of the weekend…after there I went out with MAC and we ended up seeing an old friend (we will call him Male whore) and that was fun. He is a fun guy but by his nickname you can tell how much I respect him when it comes to his interactions with women. I kept getting approached by young guys and somehow got the same pickup line by three guys. Do men get together and have a manual. Standing by myself does not mean I am lonely. That was the line “You look lonely…being crappy conversation here.” By the third one and a few drinks I basically laughed at the guy. I couldn’t help it and the fact that the kid was like 20 years old did not help his attempt…
Saturday was filled with the gym, errands and other unimportant things but that night was fun…I ended up meeting a really hot trophy boy whom we will call Gym boy. He ditched his friends and hung out with me all night (did not expect it at all) and can I tell you that although he is not that bright he is sooooo great to look at. And he turned out to be a really great kisser and have a really nice house. Now do not think I was a slut because I was not. We cuddled and made out and that was it. Although there was a hot second when I was pressed against his hot 6’2 jacked up (imagine Brad pit’s body from Troy) body that it crossed my mind. I am glad I didn’t only because it probably would have made me feel shitty about myself. So who knows if he will call although it would be great to bring him to the wedding? Ok I am going to be a bitter bitch for a second and want him to go with me because he is hot and has the body S. has always wanted, hehe!
So I have numerous rebound guys and the list is as followed:

“Hot Gym Boy”- not the brightest but seems like a great wedding prospect.
“Financial Advisor guy” – adorable and more my taste in looks but is a little metro for me, but I have a date with him on Tuesday.
“Rec. Guy” – he is adorable as well and fun to talk to we have a date tonight so let’s see how this goes.
“Marine Man” – we hadn’t really talked for a while but he texted me out of nowhere yesterday with Happy Easter, so maybe he isn’t a complete lost.
"Greek guy"- he pulled away again (he pops up every 4-6 months) because he has a live in girlfriend and I told him we could only be friends.
"New haven guy"- just started chatting with him so I really have no idea what he is like at all.

This whole dating thing is kind of crazy and I am sure I will have tons of stories for you….I have a date with Rec guy after I go to my crazy cardio strength training class. Have to keep this banging body in gear or at least until the wedding.

No comments: