Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Coworker gone = Happy ME!

Ok so work update….remember when I spoke about the two coworkers whom I could not stand. OH YES ONE OF THEM IS TRANSFERRING! I am so excited and happy; I told him congratulations with a huge smile on my face. If he only knew it was because I can’t stand him as a human being. People that bitter, cheap and condescending should locked away forever…..or at least transferred, hehe!
On the relationship front I have a date tomorrow with Rec. Boy and a date with financial guy on Thursday so it is to the gym and relaxing tonight. Last night was atrocious with hot gym boy but I guess it was expected and it gave me a good laugh…
I also received an email from S. which again he never ceases to amaze me. It wasn’t dramatic or anything but he was asking for my help…ok you fucking asshole, I am not your girl anymore so do it yourself. He ended it with “Thinking of you always”, hmmmm sure you are dickhead! I am pretty sure he is not sitting home with his dick in his hand, hell I’m not and I am a female. (Not that that is a bad thing but we know how much easier it is for men to “replace” then it is for women after a breakup) Please God let one of these two dates I have in the week be at least have way decent. I do not need perfect just someone that is more than border line retarded, hehe! I don’t think I am going to respond to S. or at least not till the end of the week. I am so tired but I am going to the gym because I am going to look so fucking hot for this wedding I am going to see him at! (Sorry the bitter girl is coming out I know…it’s not pretty)

No comments: