Monday, August 27, 2007

Different weekend

Hmm lets see this weekend was fun and different. First off let me tell you I went out on friday with my girlfriends but have you ever been brought out with a friend due to vengenge? Let me explain Hair stylist was fighting with her husband so we went out for a drink around 4pm. She wanted to vent which is great but apparently her husband was mad and decided to make plans to go out just to piss his wife off. So then my girlfriend wants to go out even more to prove a point or something. So basically S. and I are being pulled in opposite positions because our friends who are supposed to be upset decide to act like pubescent little children. But on the bright side i got to hang out with my two girlfriends in my old watering holes. I have not been to those bars in a while (used to go all the time when I lived near there) . The nice thing is by the time I got home my man was naked and passed out.
Well after a few more drinks and debating with a McDonald worker (how can you not have a fucking chesseburger, YOU ARE MCDONALDS!) at 1am in the morning I get into bed and S. wakes up. He is half drunk, tired and deliriously funny. He starts asking for tacos and wants me to drive him while licking my armpit and rubbing against me (yes we have a weird sense of humor, hehe) but eventually we passed out.
Saturday afternoon I had the most amazing sex session ever. Whenever S. gets too little sleep from partying and has to go to work he comes home energized or is it delerious? Well whatever it is he ususally pounces on me and we have some hot afternoon sex! Well saturday was no exceptions. I came fucking 4 times! He was all about me, me, me, and did I mention me! I will say this S. and I have had issues (just read all the beginnning of this blog) but our sex life has never been one of them! Damn I am getting a hot shiver just thinking about it.
Sunday was the Engagement party and it was alot of fun but I think I should have ate more and drank less wine....Oh and taking a couple of hits of pot while your family is there does not make you look like a mature soon to be wife. Oh well my family knows i think it is more other people that thought that. How is it I was mature the night before but when I have an audience I can't stop drinking the wine. Mmmm red red lovely wine. I swear if I was asked to give up sex or wine (and I love both) it would definately take me a few minutes to decide.

No comments: