Thursday, August 30, 2007

Old friends, and the beach

Everyone has that one friend who is always alot of fun and a big partier, but with that always brings drama and craziness. Only child I have been friends with for ten years and even how we met was dramatic.
There I was talking to a girlfriend in the middle of latin class when I get yelled at by the teacher. Ok I was talking so I diserved it and just stopped talking when all of a sudden Only child spoke up and started yelling at the teacher because she had stopped me from telling the story and that the teacher should go fuck herself. Well needless to say Only child was sent to the principals office and we were best friends ever since. Now it has been a long path up and downs but we are still close and she is visiting this week to find a job since she is moving back from Florida in October.
So luckily I had Wednesday off since Only child was coming home on tuesday. Only child is an attractive woman who can drink like a man, so you always know you are going to be partying when she is around. She is so much fun but sometimes the liver can only take so much. Well shot after shot we went and had a blast...surprisingly enough I outdrank her. She has appeared to slow down a bit in her old age, hehehe.
The next morning I woke up and we went to the beach which was so relaxing but I got burned around my tits and ass and that is it. Are the sun gods playing a joke on me...not only is my bra killing me but itching your boobs and underwire every two second does not appear to help me move forward in my career, hehe!


No comments: