Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Condo and a computer

Holy shit it has been a great couple of busy and great days. First off my new whiz bangy computer came in, WHOOOO Hooo, but it is having issues connecting to public wi-fi so I will spend today’s lunch hour at Panera and on the phone trying to figure it out.
On the relationship front S. and I are buying a condo together! I know its fucking crazy huh? I was going to do it myself but then he gave me the whole “us” and “we” speech and I broke down. I need to start letting myself become more vulnerable and open up. Guess you can’t gain anything unless you try huh? I will hopefully post pics when we are in and settled. I have to fax some shit to the mortgage company so I have to jet but once this craziness is settled I will report on the dynamic of a large Irish catholic family with 4 daughters….hmmmmm scary for m
y father isn’t it.


No comments: