Monday, August 20, 2007

The Company Picnic and yeager

Well this friday was the company picnic! Which actually was nice since it was 11-4pm I did not have to wake up early. Basically it is mandatory and everyone had to either go or take a vacation day. Hmmm give up a beach day when I can sleep in anyways! FUCK Nah....so I sucked it up and went to the picnic. It started out fabulous having to wait in traffic to get to the camp ground. I kept thinking, wait is this the right way to the picnic or is there a beatles reunion concert where John Lennon came back from the dead. It took an hour to go about 5 miles. BUT low and behold at the end of it was the company manager to give me a bag and towel with our companies name on it. Ohhh thank you good sir this company towel will make me forget that i am underpaid and that the whole company is crazy. It was different to see people in regular clothing and by the looks of some of my cowoworkers they liked my short denim skirt and tank top as well. I basically hung out with Safety guy and R&D guy for the day. I then went and started to drink with two coworkers and this proceeded until the end of the night. Next year I will remember to take a flask so when I can drink. Drinking would make me forget quicker that I hate my job before a towel will.

No comments: