Thursday, July 19, 2007

Last two days..

Let's see I felt like shit on monday, and tuesday...started to feel better on wednesday (which I had a vacation day) but of course I partied a bit and have gone straight back to feeling like shit. Since I was out of tuesday and wednesday I have no choice but to come to work and get this stupid project done. I guess it is nice that tomorrow is friday and I had a great talk with S. last night about us, marriage, divorce, etc. Sometimes partying can lead to more than fights and problems. Well this weekend should be lots of fun, off to Boston to celebrate our mutual friends birthday. Going to be an expensive weekend which is no surprise with these two. Don't get me wrong I know it will be fun but I need to save. GOD DAMMIT! Fuck saving is alot harder than I thought. How is it I am making more than I ever did in college yet I have nothing monetary to show for it?

No comments: