Friday, July 20, 2007

Friday

Some good things for this Friday:
I can breathe through at least one nostril.
I woke up from a dream where I wanted to kill S. but when I awoke he had his hand in mine (corny but nice).
It’s Friday so I don’t have to work tomorrow
Pathetic co-worker with the pubic chest hair had a half day so I do not have to avert my eyes anymore.
Going to Boston tomorrow with S, Frank, and Hairstylist.
Some bad things about this Friday:
I still can’t breathe out of the other nostril and somehow it moves from one side to the other. Does my snot have a brain is it moving around inside my head.
In the dream S was puking and drunk out of his mind and I could not get him to move…reminds me of old times.
My pants are getting tight…with being sick, BBQ’s, Birthdays, etc I have not been going to the gym basically at all.
I want to fall asleep sooo bad right now.

1 comment:

Mau said...

:) cute, i have the same problem when breathing :) I always wondered why i could sometimes breathe through one nostril and later only through the other one :) Hope u start feeling better :)

Uhm, btw, am i stressing you with my comments? :) I have a feeling this blog is more or less a journal and if somebody from the other end of the world reading isn't bad enough...he actually comments as well :D Anyway, if it is stressing let me know.