Wednesday, July 11, 2007

New company name = nothing for me

Sometimes I laugh at how a professional work place can make me feel like I am in middle school or high school again. First we have jean fridays, hehe! Can you believe that! We have the ability to wear jeans on fridays...THANK you oh wonderful corporate company gods for reminding me that the rest of the week sucks having to wear uptight and boring clothes (well not always boring but not the same as a cute short skirt and flip flops). Yesterday we had to go to this showing of the new company name and shit. Falshback to highschool when my boss comes in and says "It's mandatory to go to this event...UNDERSTAND!" ahhhh ok will i be sent to the principles office if I don't. So we get hearded like cattle on these buses to the event and wait for fucking ever (not that I do much productive work during the day anyways, but...) and then watch how they have this new plan and name. Corporate identity, globalization, bigger market, blah blah blah. The only highlight of this stupid shit was the question and answer portion began. A woman (whom I will give a hearty handshake to if i come in contact with her) stood up and asked " So after all is said and done and all these GREAT changes are made...what do we get out of it?" TOUCHE and right on sista!
On a different note things with S and I are going great...inlcuding this amazing peach crisp he made for me last night and an amazing sex session.

1 comment:

Mau said...

I love reading your posts :) I am thinking of making a translation for mine as well...but my corporate schedule won't allow it :) Anyway, your adventures, your opinions and some other aspects resemble my life very much :) I will tell u later about them.

As i could not find any way of communicating with you live...i leave you a temporary email here which i use when it comes to spam :) Send me an email and i will reply from my normal email address :)

my temp. email is: S2NDROM@YAHOO.COM