Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Always a victim

OK mid day rant..not pretty but needed for my sanity. I think one of my biggest pet peeves is people who blame everything wrong in their life on someone else.
I have a roommate (hmm first time living with a man and somehow I am living with three) who yes had a whore for a mother and a non existent mother but how come every time he loses a job, or crashes his girlfriends car (why she allows the loser to drive it after this has happened time and time again is beyond me), or generally fucks up it is always someone else fault.
My coworker (pubic chest hair man) who came in an hour and a half late started to bitch about getting yelled at. HELLO dumb ass you didn’t call and nobody really cares that it was because your son was late getting the bus. Especially not my boss who is a lesbian and has no children except her dogs (if it was because of your dog she would be more forgiving, hehe isn’t that crazy).
I guess the weird thing is my parents never believed in things like peer pressure and what not. I was responsible for my actions and that was it. My parents never fell for the “Oh it’s not mine it’s my friends weed” line. FUCK they would always assume it was mine. So I became accustomed to realizing pretty much most things I have some sort of control over (not all) and that my actions are my actions. HENCE if you get in trouble, admit it, apologize and move the fuck on. END RANT.

No comments: