Friday, July 27, 2007

Beach Bodies!

Ahhh the beach is definitely a better place to be on a Thursday than the confines of a cubicle. As I lay on the beach drinking a Smirnoff Mojito (very sweet but that’s ok since it was 10:30am in the morning) and looked out over the surf at all different people of all sizes and cultures. My eyes caught the back of a female with what I think is the perfect body. She had a lime green triangle bikini on and as she turned slightly to the side her tan and perfect breasts made me stare in awe and jealousy. I am not gay but sometimes I look at some women’s bodies and think “damn” why can’t I have been blessed with genes like that or more time so I can go to the gym everyday for three hours. The other ladies I was with agreed with me about the perfection of this body (S. interjected that we were all fucking retarded because she had no ass or curves) until she turned her head and we all realized she was like 13-15 years old. Uhhhhhh apparently I was a body of a pre-pubescent….scary.

No comments: