Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Men and loser friends?

OK..I have to keep it together. Tonight is really the first night that S is going out without me since we have lived together. This does not sound like a huge deal but he is going out with Loser Slut Scrapper boy who used to be a good friend (if you call someone like that a good friend) which makes me feel unsettled. Why is it every man has that one friend who is a piece of shit? This guy has been in and out of detention centers, and arrested numerous times, slept with hundreds of women, had STD’s, and has consumed more drugs than I can even mention. Now do not get me wrong we all have our vices but these guys are getting close to 30 and he is still acting like a shit head. He has no real career or education. So sue me that I feel weird about my man going out with a guy who participated in a gang bang. I know it isn’t right and I should trust S. but sometimes the damage he has done is making it very hard. I know all night I am going to be thinking he is either getting arrested or with Loser slut scrapper watching (god forbid participating) him fuck some girl on a pool table in front of everyone! (Yet another true story for Loser Slut boy). FUCK why I can’t just not think about it. I think it is going to be a sleeping pill night. Yes, that’s it a sleeping pill night. Let’s see if I am still with this man in the morning or I am hawking a ring, finding a new place and going on vacation. I will keep you posted on whether S. steps up to the plate or succumbs to pressure of his fucked up peer

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ha ha i have a dude friend who is JUST LIKE THE LOSER!!!! it hits home!