Friday, June 15, 2007

2 wrongs don't make a right....

Ok what is the deal with my body lately…I went to bed pretty early and yet I feel like a lethargic narcoleptic freak that can’t focus or keep my eyes open at work. I think deep down I know what the problem is, ever since my birthday (aka 5 day bender) and getting back with S. (sex isn’t a replacement for working out??) I have not gone to the gym nearly as much. It has dropped from 7 days a week (bitterness and a breakup are the best solution to lose weight) to about 2-5 days which is not apparently helping my energy.
So on another note S. is out of the doghouse for his BRO’s before Hoes crap because deep down inside I cannot be a hypocrite. I have kept secrets about our friends from him and of course I have kept secrets from him as well (I am apparently a lot better at lying than he is). How is it in relationships we can somehow rationalize that what we do is ok and not for your partner? Most times when I get into a fight with S. he has done something stupid and I let it be known with dramatics and such (I am such a girl in that fashion but I usually only get upset about big issues) but when I get my shit together or it is over with I can nine times out of ten think of times that I did the exact same thing. He of course does not know about most of these things but I have. How horrible is that, I love him thinking I have done very little wrong and he is more wrong in his mistakes because he thinks I haven’t, hehe. I sound like a bitch but let’s face it relationships are hard enough to drag two mistakes into it rather than just focusing on his……

1 comment:

Mau said...

I accidentally clicked "next blog" and i got to your page :) Seems we where born in the very same day :) To be honest i have the same problem (focusing at work) lately, and really the same extra weight to bring down :) And yea, relationships are known to bring a few extra pounds :). I have a feeling it has something to do with our birthday hehe.
About the mistakes and thinking that only one of you makes them... well it ain't all that true. I just ended a relationship of 5 years :) And trust me, thinking that only one has done wrong and only the other one right....that brings such an evil dictatorship into a relationship... The balance of power shifts dramatically and it's hard to bring it back. It doesn't matter weather you know the truth as long as he doesn't :) From time to time analyze your behavior and see if you haven't become a control freak over the years :)

There is a song in my country that says:

"The first day was the best because you couldn't lie to me" :D Lying is normal and sane in a relationship...you just have to be careful not to cross some borders...