Friday, June 29, 2007

YUM the weekend

Whoo hoo I have a half day today and thus far I have had a conversation with a coworker going through a divorce (I feel for him, he is such a nice guy) and a female coworker curious about what the strip club is like? Hence I have gotten nothing done. I will however be completing the moving process today. After a night of sweaty disgusting moving and packing I have to begin the cleaning process. FUN, FUN, FUN....and I need to get my ass back to the gym.
So many fucking parties, BBQ's, appointments, happy hours...I have totally gained like 5-10 lbs back and I can feel in the pants. FUCK THIS shit I am going to starve myself (maybe I shouldn't smoke any weed the next couple of weeks, I become a garbage compactor when I do) and go to the gym everyday! Too bad good sex doesn't cause you to lose like 6000 calories per session. I would look like paris hilton!
I will update you on how it is living with my fiance, best guy friend, the homey piece of shit roommate and my cat cleo all in one house!

No comments: