Friday, November 9, 2007

Coworkers and stripclubs!

Thank god I made it through yesterday and surprisingly enough I am not hung-over. I watched as the clock slowly ticked toward 5:00 pm. I hate when you just watch the clock, instead of feeling like 5 minutes it feels like 5 hours.

Once the “school” bell rang I bolted to the bar. Apparently everyone else did because cute R&D boy cut me off in the parking lot. I almost got mad and then he flashed his adorable smile at me. I am a sucker for cute…just can’t help it.

As I walk to the bar all I can think of is the crisp clean take of a Blue Moon beer. This beer has become a staple for me if I am not drinking wine, shots, or anything else. It is my beer of choice and something about its light but not watery flavor hits the spot every time.

I ask the bartender for a tall one and realize he is slurring…wait, what, how can this be? The bartender is more shit faced than anyone there, at 5pm no less! I asked him if he was ok with a smile on my face. Poor thing just got dumped and like a good dumpee he was self medicating. I guess I should clarify it was more like self mutilation/killing. He would take a shot with anyone who ordered it. Now with a group of 40 co-workers that would mean the bartender took about 12-15 shots in 2 hours. Poor thing could barely keep his eyes open or function by the end. I appeased his ego a bit when he started to hit on me, but its hard to take someone serious when his eyes continually roll in the back of their head when they are talking to you.

The happy hour was thrown for a co-worker of mine whom we will name Indian guy. In the beginning he and I didn’t particularly care for each other but over time we have grown respect and had a good time. It seems sometimes you become friends because you have to band together against “the corporate” beast.

My goal was to get Indian guy so shit faced he wouldn’t remember. I think I may have achieved it a little too much. Shot after shot (as well as the bartender) he gave the following speech.

Indian guy: “I just wanted to give a speech. You may think I am going to miss you….but I won’t! If you go into NJ and think of me you won’t be able to find me because there are too many Indians, but hey there aren’t too many bald one so you can try.”

Everyone is laughing at this point but I am not sure if they are trying to appease and diffuse the situation or they thought he was being sarcastic. I think Indian guy was both sarcastic and somewhat truthful. Who really stays in contact with colleagues except when you need someone? Unless you were friends during work to the point of hanging out besides happy hour you will most likely never talk again after a coworker leaves.

Around 8:30pm we decided to take it to the strip club and S., MAC girl, and my sister met us as well. I got S, and Indian guy a dance (not together you perverts) and paid women to grope me in front of other guys. Gotta love the strip club! Actually it was kind of nice to see that most of the women had real boobs except one girl who had these softballs….have to say it was a bit scary looking when she leaned back.

By the end of the night I just wanted to get home and for some reason S. said some shit that annoyed me so we started bickering…which lead to some hot sex.

I have come to the realization that I am a complete submissive. I love to be dominated! I am so in control in life and everything that in the sack I want to be over taken and have no control whatsoever. I even got a little kinky last night because I asked him to choke me. Not painful choke but just like holding me down. It was really hot (he looked a bit surprised and slightly scared but got into it after a while) and I have a smack on my ass to prove it.

So I ask of you out there what is the kinkiest thing you have done (hmmm there are a few including a threesome and dressing up as a school girl)?

2 comments:

Valley Girl said...

Yay for being dominated!

Hmmm...kinkiest? Aside from indulging in older men who are old enough to be my father...hmmm...anal, spanking, role-playing being raped. Just your normal stuff.

Mr and Mrs Knutzen said...

I am totally submissive in bed...I liked to be biten and I like toys.