Monday, November 19, 2007

I have been tagged!

One of my favorite blogs "Girl and Cents" (Alison) tagged me (much obliged) so I guess I will bare my soul about 7 facts that you may not know.

1. I sucked on my thumb until I was 12 years old...I was very ashamed of this but for some reason my spark of interest in boys helped aleviate this nasty habit.

2.I hate my feet, my big toe looks like a head! My feet are huge and I can tell you many shoes on display for a six are not as cute when brought out in a ten.

3. I do not get off from having sex by being on top and I didn't like the "rabbit". All of my girlfriends live my it, but I do not. I love my clit massager and plain pink vibrator as for being on top I think I am too lazy and I enjoy doggie style better.

4. I am working in a field that I have not gone for school for at all! It is so true that most jobs are all about who you know. I applied for 10 jobs in my field and made it to second interveiws with no hire. My first interview at this corporate comapny (through a friend) I got it within two weeks.

5. I have set my sister up with two guys in the past 4 years and both wanted me first. I figured "hey she looks like me but she is nicer and has a bigger bust!" She still doesn't know that her current boyfriend and an ex both asked me out first.

6. My foavorite snack is "roasted garlic" triscuits with veggie cream cheese. At one point I thought triscuits was going to discontinue this line of cracker so I wrote letter after letter making complaints how my main staple of food would be destroyed if this were to happen. Safe to say it was not discontinued but my friends all still pick on me for caring about crackers.

7. I give better advice to people than I take myself.

I now tag some of my peeps:

Confessions of my so called life

A girls Relationship with seattle

Habitat for INhumanity

3 comments:

So@24 said...

If you aren't going to write letters to cracker companies, who will stand up for the little guys?

Sipwine said...

mmmm.. crackers. :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the tag but I was already tagged a few weeks ago. I won't do a whole new post but I'll give seven new facts about me for you.

1. I am addicted to cracking my neck. I will probably put myself in a coma eventually but it feels too damned good to stop.

2. My favorite food is tuna casserole. I'm a sick man.

3. I graduated from college with a degree in History and never once attempted to use that for a career choice.

4. From 1990 to 1995, I saw the Grateful Dead live about 50 times.

5. I once donated money to the ACLU and the NRA in the same year.

6. I have never been brought to an orgasm by a blow job or a hand job.

7. I once drove 19 straight hours, from Vancouver to San Francisco, only stopping for gas, food, and coffee.