Thursday, October 25, 2007

Sluts and drinking

This weekend is the best time of year for me. HALLOWEEN! I love to get dressed up and dress up slutty at that! Basically all of us girls should say what are costumes are
Slut 1
Slut 2
Slut 3
With little variation. Slut one kind of resembles a cat, slut 2 kind of represents a police officer, etc, etc. but overall they are basically the same outfit and I must admit it, I LOVE IT! What other time of year can I pretty much dress in nothing and not have people think I am an actual slut.

I will be curious as how this weekend goes since every year we throw a huge Halloween costume party with open bar, beer pong, a DJ and everything. Last year we had over 100 people and it was a blast. Well at one point I got so drunk that at the end of the night I started a fight with S…hmm need to remember to not be psychotic emotional train wreck when I drink. Sometimes booze just brings out the worse in me.

I am a total drunk crier. I cry about everything. Sometimes it’s about good stuff and sometimes its lame crying. I can remember when S and I got first got together I got so blasted that apparently I cried about how great he is and how happy I was. I am sure it was super attractive to have your new girlfriend with mascara and eye makeup smeared all over her face looking like a hooker that has been beaten up a bit. Sometimes I am surprise S hasn’t run for the hill, hehe JK.

The clincher is always Yeager and Jack. As soon as I start doing shots of hardcore liqueur I won’t stop and I continue to drink until I pass out, black out or cry. Hmmmm those are not wonderful endings to the night since even though there might be three possible endings I am always sure to wake up with a massive hangover. Plus as I am getting older (not too old) my body is not recovering as I used too.

I remember being able to go to school, sports practice, work and then party all night. I would go to raves or drink, etc and especially on the weekend. I was notorious (with my girls) to go to a rave on Friday, and Saturday with no sleep. Then in college I would drink 6 nights out of the week.

Mondays were margaritas, Tuesday was Karaoke, Wednesday was dollar pitcher night, Thursday was a local sports bar, and Friday and Saturday were spent in downtown. WTF! How was I able to do that let alone afford it? Sometimes I do question whether I am an alcoholic, but then I remember that wine is classy so there is no way I am one…..

3 comments:

Alison said...

alcohol is the only way to get through your 20s

SavingDiva said...

6 nights a week! Wow! I thought I was bad in college drinking 3 or 4!

Now, I have a few drinks and call it a night. I think I'm officially getting old!

Valley Girl said...

OMG the more I read your blog, the more I am convinced we are sisters. I was a total raver too. And sleep? What was that?

Now I am an old fart and can't make it past, like, 12am without feeling sleepy.