Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Amazing day yesterday...

Whooo hooo I had the day off yesterday (uhh I was sick, yeahh right) and that interview for a new job. Can I tell you I ROCKED the interview. I will be surprised if I don't get the job because I was the perfect candidate not only in my education background but my current job experience, plus sleeping with the president never hurts, hehehe JK. Hopefully getting this job will mean more responsibility and about a 10 to 12 thousand dollar raise which we desperately need since we own a condo and we have to save like 18 thousand dollars in 8-9 months (can we say other job opportunities like stripping and prostitution sound good right now). I have also signed on for bartending/waitressing catering jobs to help make more money. Hey I figure who needs a social life right, hehe! I keep saying it over and over, ONLY one year of misery, only one year!

So I get home from the three hour interview which I rocked and stopped by S. work to share the good news and he was able to get out of work early. So I go home to our condo (can I tell you how great it feels to say that) and the front door was bolt locked. S. opens the door in his t-shirt and that is it! Hahaha I interrupted his Jerk off session, hehe! Which turned out to be great because I wanted to jump his bones right there? We christened the dining room table and it was fabulous! We were both on cloud nine when we started discussing the floating shelves he was going to make this weekend for the condo. It was so adorable how excited he was about making them. Sometimes S. totally amazes me and reminds me why I am in love with him and want to spend the rest of my life with him (yes I am corny).

Well back to work and hopefully a call for a new job and a raise will come in the next couple of weeks....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

congrats on the condo and good luck with the job!!