Friday, February 22, 2008

Things that make me smile.

When life is so crazy (good but crazy) you have to look at the little things to cheer you up. Mine are as follows.

1. Winning free tickets to a male review this weekend. Nothing better than naked men in your face.

2. Getting your new job package via UPS at exactly the moment I get in from work.

3. Having a clean desk (just spent about 2 hours cleaning it)

4. Having amazing animal sex last night

5. 8 hours of sleep last night

6. Fiance doing two loads of laundry last night while I worked on invites

7. Thinking about honeymoon to Los Cabos

These things make me smile and remind me how great life is!

3 comments:

Shopgirl said...

Aw, what a nice list!! Glad life is looking pretty sweet for you right now :)

Mr and Mrs Knutzen said...

I wish my Fiance did laundry...we have lived together for 3 years and he still doesn't know which drawer my socks go in!

sophie n said...

hey QLG,

got your message and promise to update soon...but i promise you not much has really happened or changed, thus the lack of updates!

but your latest posting has definately inspired me! : )

hope you're well and enjoying that company car of yours...

soph