Tuesday, February 19, 2008

I GOT THE JOB!

I just got an offer and although I am pretending to think about it, I know I am taking it! I am so fucking excited. I get a 2008 chevy impala, corporate credit card, gas card, new computer, fax, crackberry, and lots of other bonuses. I am so fucking excited. Of course at work I have to pretend everything is fine and normal but I am sure tomorrow will be great when I drop the bomb that I am quitting. I will update more later today but it is almost lunch and I am starving.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Hope it lives up to all you expect.

Alison said...

congratulations :)

Anonymous said...

*hugs you* CONGRATS QLG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sophie n said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!

*HUGS*

thats soooo awesome!! im so happy for you!

what a way from selling knives... : )

Shopgirl said...

Congrats!! That is so awesome :D

Kim & Dic said...

CONGRATTTSSSSS...a drink is on order, some shots, a beer...i dont know just thinkin outloud here

Kim & Dic said...

CONGRATTTSSSSS...a drink is on order, some shots, a beer...i dont know just thinkin outloud here