Wednesday, February 13, 2008

I WANT THIS JOB!

I totally fucking rocked my interview on Monday….which saved me from going down on two guys, hehehe. JK. No I was sooooo nervous the night before that I kept having nightmares all night and waking up. The following were nightmares of the night.

1. I overslept for the interview
2. I lost my voice in the interview after a very important question
3. Peed my pants in the interview

Needless to say I did not get much sleep but my adrenaline was running so high. The interview was only supposed to last about an hour and I had them in there for two, laughing no less. I felt so confident but reminded myself that I have felt that before only to be shot down. Well later that day they gave me a call and asked me for a second interview. Only thing that sucks is that it is tomorrow so I am going to have to call out of work. Hmmm need to think of a good excuse…. Diaherria is always a good one. Can’t prove or disprove what was coming out of my ass by any symptoms right?

So after giving my first test to my students….it is such a trip all of them calling me Ms. Quarterlifecrisisgirl, I am going to study like hell and pray for the best. I want this fucking job so bad! I was pumped up by one of the guys when he was describing the perks…let’s see.

New Company car (one of the following, I want the 300!)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Gas credit card (never have to pay for gas again) WHOOOO HOO!

Photobucket

AMEX corporate card to entertain physicians, etc (limit is $3000 dollars a month!)

Photobucket

Great base pay (same as now) but every quarter I can bonus up to $20,000! Can you fucking believe this?

Every single guy I have met in this company has a wife that stays at home with their kids and houses in high end towns in my state. I am so going to have S. stay home, cook, clean and be a stay at home dad! HAAHA! Everyone say a prayer I don’t bomb this interview tomorrow and I don’t piss my pants.

5 comments:

Alison said...

gooood luck! My next career move is into pharm sales too I think...just for the perks :)

Anonymous said...

Good luck!

But you might want to wear some Depends, just in case.

Shopgirl said...

Good luck!!! I just had an interview yesterday as well...but that one was my second. Keeping my fingers crossed for us ;)

Kim & Dic said...

CONGRATS on the interview! I will keep my fingers crossed!!

Quarterlifegirl said...

I aced the second interveiw so I should hear one way or another today! Thanks for the support and I will update soon.