Friday, August 28, 2009

So glad its almost the weekend!

Hmmmm, I have been thinking lately. I am an alcoholic, yet I do not mind it. I am a complete partier. How will this translate when I grow up? Wait I am almost thirty I know but I feel pretty much around 15 give or take. I went to the beach with the hubby and some friends and as soon as we sat down and jumped in the water all I kept thinking and looking for was a bar. I know...I know it was only noon, but all I kept thinking was it's a day off I want a margarita!

Why does wine have to be sooo wonderful and magical? How does it always know how to make me feel? Give me that fuzzy feeling? Most men can't get it even after years!

Why does Jack daniels know how to get the party started!? Make me do things that maybe isn't classy but gives great memories!

These questions are what I ponder on a friday during work...HENCE why I am an alcoholic!

1 comment:

sophie n said...

in your last post, you talked about how boring your life was so you needed an addiction...

and now you have one...

: )

just my observation...