Thursday, August 13, 2009

Punching in face

So you now know about my close girlfriends flaws and all. First off I recognize why I love these girls because FLAWS and all we love each other and accept each other...which lets be honest is hard to find for over 15 years.

Butttttt..... sometimes I love my friends but one I just wanted to punch in the face a couple of days ago!

Negative nelly (NN) was on the phone with me complaining about something as usual when I asked if she has talked to Hairstylista lately. She said no and I told her she was pregnant. Now let me preface this that Hairstylista is married three years, has a house, audi car and a great job. Although not planned and not at all expected it is a good thing. So I told NN and her first reaction is almost disgust and said "I thought she didn't want one right now?" Seriously wanted to put hands through the phone and knock her out. Can you pretend to be happy for your friend. You may never want kids but really? I told her to act surprised and happy for her. Sometimes people just surprise me or actually do not surprise me....

I know this is cornnnnnney but Kelly Clarkson is coming to concert around me in the fall and I am so fucking excited. Yes I will be one of the few adults getting off from the great music lyrics of Kelly Clarkson! What about it????

3 comments:

sophie n said...

i'm so jealous!!! i love KC!

Quarterlifegirl said...

I know...she seriously rocks! You should come with me! Moving to NYC soon right, I am in CT!

sophie n said...

you are a girl after my own heart...

i just listened to "gone" for the first time in years and forgot how bomb that song is...

yes, i'm moving to ny at the end of the month...

we should definately get together!!