Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Finally a weekend off...

My whole summer has been CRAZY....good but crazy. Between weddings, bachelorette parties, cristenings, etc it seems every weekend I was driving mad distances. Again it was all for fun exciting things but it is the worst feeling when you feel more exhausted after the weekend then you do before.

Finally this weekend I did not go ANYWHERE outside of my hometown which was wonderful. I am officially becoming old and lame. I worked at the local bar on friday (was a regular and now serving the regular for some extra cash) and then saturday went to a friends house and the said local bar. It was wonderful and spent the rest of the drunken night having loving, open talks with my husband, hehe! How is it drunk talks are either amazing or all out brawls!

The best day was sunday...Slept in, made pancakes for breakfast than booted the husband out for golf. I literally did 4 loads of laundry, cleaned the condo, watched a lifetime movie and took a nap. These things are becoming almost better than sex (not toally, but a close second)!

As I type this I realize I am becoming an old hag who needs to get a drug addicition or something to keep my life interesting, hehehe!

No comments: