Thursday, March 10, 2011

HOLY SHIT

So.....guess what? You will never guess!? I am KNOCKED THE FUCK UP! I am carrying S's spawn and excited. It was definately planned so no crying for this girl like some of my poor friends (aka negative nelly had an IUD and never really wanted kids but poof she has a 8 month old, LOL).

The only thing that sucked was I found out two days before our mexican vacation so no effing margaritas or ciggerettes for me. I have completely quit and gone cold turkey. As for morning sickness I am the queen of it to the point that I was hopitalized, yeah you heard me. They had to tranquilze me like a horse. At one point the nurse asked my husband if I was a drug seeker because nothing was working. He laughed and said "uh does wine count?" Thank god that only last for 10 days and I am back to my normal self. Good thing about the experince is I lost like 7 pounds bad part besides the almost cracking of a rib from dry heaving..my skin totally broke out from only having one shower over ten days due to being in and out of drug induced coma.

The spawn is fine and so am I so this blog will become a blog about pregnancy for the next ten months and me dealing with all the craziness and also the jealousy I will feel for not enjoying my vices.

TODAY: 8 weeks and 1 day
WEIGHT: 152 lbs (love it)
PANTS: still fit
BOOBS: getting bigger by the minute (I love the free upgrade)

Well I will be back to update on the spawn very soon..

No comments: