Friday, March 18, 2011

My review..

The dreaded annual review at work. The only good thing is my numbers rocked this year and I was lucky to have my old boss (he was recently laid off, I survived thank god) and he wrote me the most amazing review. I seriously wanted to cry and cannot believe he is gone. He hired me and seriously was the best BOSS ever. Nobody ever had a bad word to say about this guy EVER!

I have been seriously spoiled with bosses since I have had "big girl" jobs from graduate school so it is no surprise I am getting what I deserve now. My new boss is the epitome of DOUCHE BAG! Micromanaging, negative, crazy, ocd asshole. I literally was like " I might half to quit" even in this economy and a new house. Well then I found out I was carrying the spawn of my husband and can't do much. I need the paid time off after I have the kid and also money saved for daycare. So I will have to swallow my pride and deal with this crackpot till the end of the year. Plus, pregnant stripper is never hot, LOL.

I guess I should look at the postive I am sure there will be GREAT stories for my blog.

As for being preggo here are my stats

Weight: gained one pound but that is do to cupcakes and candy than the baby
Boobs: GETTING MASSIVE and I am loving it

Feeling good though :-)

No comments: