Saturday, March 12, 2011

seriously jealous...

So I am super excited to be preggo and besides the awful morning sickness I feel ready for this part of my life but today is the first time I feel jealous.

We all know from this blog I work very hard but I also play hard. I have always been a partier and love a good time and a good drink. So far I have been ok with forgoing the wine and my smokes (quit cold turnkey) but today is the annual Saint Patty's day parade and every year we have a tradition to go early and it is the only day I actually drink really early like 9am early. We do kegs and eggs...and the day usually becomes a big tailgating, bar hopping, crazy fun day. Well obviously I don't drink while preggo but the hubster still went and I am home with my thumb up my ass, since most of my friends are going as well. My mother is coming over later and I already went and ran some errands, but damn I wish I had a green tounge, and crazy people around me shouting and being nuts when the parade goes by.

I am sure this wont be the last time I am feeling the sting of jealousy but for today it is the first and I am going to try to not stew in it!

No comments: