Friday, January 21, 2011

Hangover..

Honestly getting old is not helping my social life. Or maybe it was not eating dinner then consuming 6 glasses of wine, a beer and two shots. Ahhhh then I woke up with a nasty hangover and couldn't eat anything all day.

I was the epitome of sloth today and thank god I had a snow day from work. I don't know what type of work I would have accomplished today. I think the only thing I would have maybe accomplished was to not puke on myself. Couldn't promise to not vomit on others but...

I finally after a three hour nap felt a little better and actually kept some food down, and I am actually going to stay in tonight on a friday. I am getting so fucking old. On a better note I am watching one of my favorite shows ever! Sparticuz on starz. The first season was amazing, and this is the second year and it is so visceral, violent and crazy. The gladiators are so gorgeous...its just raw testosterone and it is HOT.

Something about Roman times. You wouldn't know this but I was the student who studies Latin in highschool. I kind of wished I had kept up with it. I can't translate like I used to but I still love the history of the ancient times. It is insane to think how people survived with all of the craziness and absolutely no technology. There was no law and just sex.

Well back to recooperating and watching sexy roman men kill each other...

No comments: