Monday, January 17, 2011

Monday how I loath you

Monday....possibly the worst day ever. Why can I not be independently weathly! Ahhh to dream. On another note I basically am trying to get knocked up. I know crazy huh but basically everything is in line. I am married, good job, just bought a 4 bedroom gorgeous house in an adorable neighborhood and now I just need a baby.

This is the thing I honestly assumed it would just happen considering I come from a crazy, breeding, irish catholic family. Seriously I have something crazy like 40 immediate cousins and my parents had 4 with my little sister was the last one and my mom was 40! So I kind of assumed that as soon as I stopped birth control it would just happen. Well so far it has been over 6 months and nothing. I am regular and apparently ovualting and having tons of sex but nothing.

How did it go from being a teenager thinking that if any penis came close enough it would equal 9 months of misery to wanting it and nothing?

Oh well at least bumping uglies is the work it takes!

No comments: