Monday, January 10, 2011

Holy old....

So again I have no excuse for my complete laziness on this blog. Yes life is crazy but so is everyones.

Honestly the big issue over the last couple of years is that I work form home now. You may be wondering "Working from home that must be fabulous?" It is but the main issue is that my husband does not and has never known about this blog. Considering it started due to our breakup and what I felt was a break down, I prefer to keep him out of my blog.

So with alot of changes going on (most of them good :-) we have really only had the shared computer and I can not risk him seeing it in the history, etc. So with that being said I am going to bring you up to pace.

I am one year away from 30! What the hell! Can I tell you that the gray hair and the wrinkles are starting. It is so crazy. I literally look into the mirror and am like..."Who is that old hag?"

As for turning old, at the same token J and I have bought our dream house so we have moved from the one bedroom condo to a four bedroom with two and a half bathroom house on a culdesac in an adorable neighborhood. Perfect for having babies in. Yes I said it! Babies! I will brouch that subject at a furthur date. We have been waiting to find a good tenant for the condo and are going to tighten our belts to keep this great house and the condo.

Luckily I won a 4 day luxury vacation in Rivera Maya in Februaury for being such a great sales person (eyes roll) but however I won it, it couldn't be more perfect timing. We had saved over twenty five thousand dollars over the last year and it was so nice to have that coushin, but it wasn't really a cusion but a goal. Not all of it is gone but most of it and we have a 30 year huge mortgage to show in a new construction gorgeous house. Scary but great at the same time. So after years of partying (god I love to party) and good times it is time to settle. And when I say settle I mean going back to cheap liquor and house parties.

No comments: