Thursday, March 27, 2008

Holy shit sooo long..

Holy shit it has been way to long since I have posted and for anyone who still might be reading this I apoligize. Well lets do some updates shall we.

I started my new job and thus far it is fabulous. I have a new car, computer, the works. Only thing that sucks is the home study. I feel like I am back in grad school studying the shit out of drugs and human anatomy. Luckily my genetics background seems to help. My coworkers that I have met so far seem really cool and like me. Talkative open people who are driven. My boss is great not a micromanager bitch like my college department head where I am teaching. That is a whole other story.

The last day at my other job was great. More than 50 people showed up for my happy hour, which made me feel cool and I got extremely drunk without spending a cent. We then went to the strip club and I got a great lapdance. I literally closed my eyes and just felt the hot stripper on me. Not to sound to weird but I can understand why men love it. Women are so soft to the touch and feel amazing.....I think the booze got to me, hehehe

The wedding season and crazy shit started last weekend. Basically every weekend I have either weddings, showers, bachelorette parties or shit going on. I have become a little obsessive about looking at my registry (yes I am one of those women I hate, but be rest assured I don't bore others with wedding talk)

I had the best sex last night can I just tell you! Talk about hot all around the room, upside down, every which way hot sex. I really needed it with all the stress so even though S will never read this thank you for being such a hot lay after 5 years.

Well back to studying and being lame but rest assure I am going to start posting more regulary now that I have my own computer through work (cannot have S. find me out).

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

"I feel like I am back in grad school studying the shit out of drugs and human anatomy."

That sound a lot more like most people's under grad studies.

Mr and Mrs Knutzen said...

Glad to have you back!

I totally understand about the whole registry thing. I didn't want one originally because I didn't like the idea of people buying me gifts because I am marrying some dude. But now I have 3 registry's. Crazy.

FB @ FabulouslyBroke.com said...

I can relate to the great sex paragraph ;)

As for the lapdance, I guess I can see how that would be great for guys but I'm more of a person who wants someone rougher and hard, like man.. *meh* just me

Anonymous said...

Aw, sounds like life is pretty good for you right now!

Kim & Dic said...

i want to know more about this "best sex" you talk of..