Monday, January 28, 2008

Molding our youth.

I am about a half an hour away from teaching a class. Yes, QLCG was hired to teach Intro to Biology to college kids. How might you ask? Shit if I know? I am pretty convincing in interveiws but deep down I sometimes laugh and think "HA you retards think I am smart enough to do this, HA!"

Granted I did go through alot of school for sciences (hence why I am an alcoholic) but seriously I wonder why anyone would trust me? I don't even trust myself. I am a self proclaimed bullshit artist. I make people believe shit I don't even believe and not to toot my own horn but I am good at it.

Hopefully these non-science majors will not have bullshit radar since I am pretty sure most college kids have a little of the gift as well.

Wish me luck!

4 comments:

Sipwine said...

Good Luck!! I wish you all the best!

http://www.movieforumz.com

:)

Kim & Dic said...

HAHA ...this is amazing , and yes i do hope the kiddies smell your bullshit...tell them to have some vodka first before class..and to bring enough to share

Quarterlifegirl said...

Sipwine: thanks for the link, off to watch movies I shouldn't!

NYC: Hehe, sometimes I think our sarcasim is exactly the same dose: OVer the top and I love it!

sophie n said...

good luck!

my favorite motto is "fake it till you make it!"